quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2008

No Idea

That was me
Dispersed
Looking the whiteness
Of a natural brazilian beach

Tired, I've had burned all my fire
I've'd wasted several nights
With cheapy girls, I havent a place to go
And now I am disguted about my soul

Blowing ideas in the paper
No idea about where to go later
I feel all clowdy above my head and inside
I lost my way this year,

Broking three hearts in one only single season
God doesn't exist
But I'm asking him two lovely arms
So I can lay beck my fears

All I see is a massed confusion in the world around me
Incredible I am stiil alive
After many time trusting in lucky step's
Now I got my last chance

And I feel that's the time
I'm grabbing my future
And you are a small part of it
And also the best

2 comentários:

Roberta Estevam disse...

when u have no idea
pls don't have a clue either

just glue

Unknown disse...

chupa essa manga