domingo, 27 de abril de 2008

Wake For Me (para Olivia)

In a empty moment
I was
My life give me another spin on the clock
She can´t see my world cause
The issues for we both is a real ocean
That´s not a excusse
What is art for me for her it is not

Two different life styles
Measureds in kilometer and in miles
I really don´t care if you'll not gonna be my wife
Be my best friend
Be my mirror
Be my error
Be my mortal mistake
Be my penguine scapee
Be a language that nobody speaks

Be my american virus
And I'll be your brazilian desire
I'll keep your m's in my mouth
Like a piercing fancy and cute
Just like a pink star
That shines for me overseas
In the misterious north hemisferious

Briliant like a guava
Sweet like a pearl
What kind of crazy people we are
Who talks about of missing umbrelas
For me it's just the beggining
Of a impossible love
A blind history for two young kids
In the same cruel globe across the universe

Nenhum comentário: